Thursday 29 August 2013

2 min drive to SF. Townhome w/pool, workout and sauna. Bachelor Pad! (Bloomington, IL)

Property for Sale in America

The location is perfect for anyone working at Corporate South or those looking to live in a nice new subdivision. The subdivision has a private pool, workout facility and men''''s and women''''s saunas. All lawn care and snow removal is covered in the association fees.
I upgraded my unit when I purchased it to include stainless steel appliances and tile in the kitchen and bathroom.
The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a full bath with dual vanity and all brushed nickel hardware.
And I had the basement finished to maximize the usable space and include 4 TVs (all hooked up to the same feed or have their own cable jacks) and surround sound in the walls and ceiling. I built a custom bar with an MAME arcade machine (machine plays Roms for all popular arcade games from the 80s and 90s), a 2 tap kegerator and a standup mini-fridge under the bar. I also built custom shelves to hold bottles behind the bar, around a 32 inch LCD, and more shelves to hold your pint and other glasses in the same area. I also added in a half bath that is roughed in for a shower

You can also view properties for sale in Newjersey ...



No comments:

Post a Comment